A European supervisory system: from vision to reality – a tribute to Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa
Friday, 18 December 2020
Online event (by invitation only)
This event is being held to pay tribute to Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, a key figure in European policy making, whose work has combined both vision and pragmatism.
Times are Central European Time (UTC+1)
Andrea Enria, Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB
“A European supervisory system: from vision to reality”
Moderator: Beda Romano, EU Affairs correspondent, Il Sole 24 Ore
- Ignazio Angeloni, former Member of the Supervisory Board of the ECB
- Jaime Caruana, former General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
- Charles Goodhart, Emeritus Professor of Banking and Finance with the Financial Markets Group, London School of Economics
- Elizabeth McCaul, Member of the Supervisory Board of the ECB
- Jean-Claude Trichet, former President, European Central Bank
Discussion with the audience
- End of the event
This programme may be subject to change without notice.