Supervision innovators conference
Technology and banking supervision connected
Monday, 30 November 2020
Online event (by invitation only)
Add to calendar
The conference brings together supervision innovators to foster collaboration, share best practices and present cutting-edge developments in artificial intelligence tools which will enhance the everyday work of supervisors.
Times are Central European Time (UTC+1)
Andrea Enria, Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB
From high tech to human tech - drawing a European landscape for innovation
Susanne Klatten, Entrepreneur and Supervisory Board Chairwoman, UnternehmerTUM GmbH
Panel discussion I:
Organisational governance and digital culture for successful technological transformation
Chair: Daniela Schackis, Deputy Director General, SSM Governance & Operations, ECB
- Annet Aris, Senior Affiliate Professor of strategy, INSEAD
- Alessandra Perrazzelli, Deputy Governor, Banca d’Italia
- Carola Wahl, Member of the Board of Directors of Generali Personal Insurance Ltd. and Generali General Insurance Ltd.
Moderator: Lukasz Kubicki, Head of Supervisory Technology Section, ECB
How can supervisors accelerate innovation using a collaboration platform and advanced AI?
Patrick Maccury, Head of Prudential Domain Services Division, ECB
How banking supervision can benefit from natural language processing tools?
Richard Diani, Data Scientist, Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution
How can supervisors get better insights from unstructured data they collect?
Sholthana Begum, Head of RegTech, Prudential Regulation Authority, Bank of England
How machine learning tools can support banking supervisors?
João Pacheco, Fintech Supervision and SupTech Team Leader, Central Bank of Brazil
Digitalising the SSM
Pentti Hakkarainen, Member of the Supervisory Board of the ECB
Panel discussion II:
Opportunities and risks of artificial intelligence applications in supervisory processes
Chair: Magí Clavé, Deputy Director General, Information Systems, ECB
- Jekaterina Govina, Director of the Supervision Service, Lietuvos bankas
- Jermy Prenio, Senior Advisor, Financial Stability Institute, Bank for International Settlements
- Kerem Tomak, Head of Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Commerzbank
Michael Diemer, Chief Services Officer, ECB
This programme may be subject to change without notice.