- Opinion on the payment of funds to uninformed holders of subordinated bonds and minority shareholders who held shares in banks in which the Republic of Slovenia had a majority shareholding affected by Banka Slovenije’s extraordinary measures (CON/2019/26), Slovenia, 9.7.2019.
- Opinion on national legislation to be adopted for the purpose of establishing close cooperation between the ECB and Hrvatska narodna banka (CON/2019/25), Croatia, 8.7.2019.
- Decision (EU) 2019/976 of the ECB of 29 May 2019 laying down the principles for defining objectives and sharing feedback in joint supervisory teams and repealing Decision (EU) 2017/274 (ECB/2019/14), OJ L 157, 14.6.2019, p. 61.
- Opinion on the objectives and governance of the Latvian Financial and Capital Markets Commission (CON/2019/22), Latvia, 12.6.2019.
- Opinion on the revision of the legal framework of the Portuguese financial supervisory system (CON/2019/19), Portugal, 21.5.2019.
- Decision (EU) 2019/685 of the ECB of 18 April 2019 on the total amount of annual supervisory fees for 2019
(ECB/2019/10), OJ L 115, 2.5.2019, p. 16.
- Opinion on the security of network and information systems (CON/2019/17), Cyprus, 2.5.2019.
- Opinion on participation in the Single Resolution Mechanism
(CON/2019/16), Bulgaria, 17.4.2019.
- Opinion on a proposal for a regulation on minimum loss coverage for non-performing exposures (CON/2018/32), OJ C 79, 4.3.2019, p. 1.
- Opinion on a draft law for the protection of primary residences (CON/2019/09), Greece, 27.2.2019.
- Decision (EU) 2019/323 of the ECB of 12 February 2019 nominating heads of work units to adopt delegated decisions regarding supervisory powers granted under national law (ECB/2019/5), OJ L 55, 25.2.2019, p. 16.
- Decision (EU) 2019/322 of the ECB of 31 January 2019 on delegation of the power to adopt decisions regarding supervisory powers granted under national law (ECB/2019/4), OJ L 55, 25.2.2019, p. 7.
- Opinion on court orders for possession of principal private residences (CON/2019/08), Ireland, 18.2.2019.
- Opinion on the Central Bank of Malta’s supervision of credit reference agencies and its oversight of payment services (CON/2019/02), Malta, 21.1.2019.
- Recommendation of the ECB of 7 January 2019 on dividend distribution policies
(ECB/2019/1), OJ C 11, 11.1.2019, p. 1.